Color Change Vinyl Vehicle Wrap
OCDetailing is the #1 customization facility with over 10 years of serving the Bay Area. There is the option of paint however it’s not the same as wrapping the vehicle as it still retains the original OEM paint so therefore you can just peel it right off. Changing the color of your car has been popular as there are so many to choose from and it’s 100% reversible in the future when you decide to restore to original or change the color to a new wrap.
The wrap offers minor protection from rock chips and scratches. It’s not the same as paint protection film but it’s really well against UV rays and taking on the elements. When it’s time to remove the wrap, you’ll be happy to know that the paint underneath has been covered so removing it will be like nothing happened.
If you want the ultimate protection, we do offer putting paint protection film first and then the vinyl wrap so you’ll know for sure that when you are done with the vinyl color, you are going to have a pristine finish underneath that has been protected with paint protection film.
3M Wrap Film Series 2080
Product Description Product Features:
- Highly conformable and great cold stretch, better than 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080. Excellent lifting resistance.
- 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 in gloss colors comes with a Protective Film Layer, which can be removed quickly, easily and cleanly after install, reducing surface impressions and scratches for a beautiful finish.
- Excellent slideability and initial tack for easy snap-up, but reliable tack during installation.
- Non-visible air release channels with excellent air flow to prevent bubbles.
- 60″ width rolls helps minimize any seams on the vehicle.
Avery Dennison - Supreme Wrapping Film
- Outstanding durability and performance
- Conformable around curves and recesses
- Provides colored film and protective layer in one-piece construction
- Nearly 100 finish and color combinations
- Patented Easy Apply RSTM technology
3M 1080 Series Matte Riviera Blue Vinyl
3M Scotchprint Wrap Film Series 1080 M67 Matte Riviera Blue Vinyl Wrapping Film is an automotive car wrapping film with a flat matte finish that is great for full auto wraps to change your vehicle’s color and to protect the original paint underneath the wrap. It can be applied to your vehicle’s hood, trunk, roof, mirrors, door handles, glass, motorcycle parts, chrome, metal parts and just about any relatively non-porous surface.
Avery Frozen Satin Gold Conform Chrome Flexible Vinyl Wrap Film
Metro Frozen Satin Gold Chrome Vinyl Wrapping Film is a premium quality specialty vehicle wrap film designed for use in automotive and graphics markets where high-end chrome accents are desired. Frozen chrome is recommended for full car wraps, full truck wraps and can be applied to your vehicle’s hood, trunk, roof, mirrors, door handles, glass, interior trim & dash panels, chrome and metal parts, motorcycle parts and just about any relatively non-porous surface.
3M 2080 Satin Battleship Gray Vinyl Wrap
3M Wrap Film Series 2080 S51 Satin Battleship Gray Vinyl Wrapping Film is a vehicle wrapping film with a satin finish that is used for full car wraps to update your auto’s color and to protect its original paint. It can be applied to your vehicle’s hood, trunk, roof, mirrors, door handles, glass, motorcycle parts, chrome, metal parts and just about any relatively non-porous surface.