Bugs, Grime, and Sap Care OCDetailing
Really Dirty Car
CarPro Iron X
Recommended once a year maintenance
Recommended if it's been over 6 months since cleaning or they're very dirty.
Highly effective, acid-free and pH balanced, CarPro Iron X stops rust spots and pre-mature failure of the clear coat by making short work of iron contaminant removal across the entire vehicle! Using Iron X saves time and helps avoid the laborious claying process used in traditional car care regimes. This formulation of CarPro Iron X is safe and effective for use on all car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats. This preventative measure puts a stop to pre-mature corrosion.
Feautures & Specification
- Removes Iron Particles and prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- New Formula combines Cherry perfume to aid in masking Iron Dissolving Chemicals
- Safe to use, Acid Free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on Clear Coat Paint
- Safe to use on Aluminum, Chrome, Alloy, or Clear coated wheels.
- Safe for use on all solid car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats. (Avoid using on Fabric Convertible tops)
Recommended for heavily accumulated dead bugs
CarPro BUGOUT is the solution for the one of the greatest detriments to automotive finishes…. BUGS and BUG stains! Once attached to an automotive surface, the enzymes and proteins inside the guts of the bug harden to the paint and may even etch if left too long. Some bugs may also have hard shells or pieces that easily scratch the paint when attempting to remove without first softening their sun-dried carcass.
- Dissolves & softens insect remains
- Safe on Clearcoat and a wide variety of automotive surfaces
- Safe on coated vehicles
- Safe on Glass
- Safe on PPF
- Gets bugs OUT